Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ramblings

Wow it has been a while since I've blogged. I've been awfully busy in the past three months. A ton of things have happened. Spiritually, there have been victories, and there have been defeats. Though I always have a tendency to be affected more by the defeats than the victories -- a trend I hope to be able to change. After all, "for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28) That is God's promise that I'm holding on to.

There are many things I want to write about, but time is lacking. Nevertheless, I hope to be able to find time to write, since I believe it is important to share one's life lessons with others. I think that is one way to glorify God, since it involves loving our neighbor (Matthew 22:39). I can only hope that the lessons I'll share will be Biblically grounded, though I know I'll never be perfect while on this earth.

I really do long for the day when I will be re-united with my Lord and Savior, and to enjoy eternity with Him forever and ever. What a great joy it would be to see the face of the One who died for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home