Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Do all to the glory of God

This post is a reminder to self.

During the busy seasons in life, like the one I'm going through now, I often find myself complaining and whining under stress... but I need to remind myself of God's Word as spoken through the writings of my favorite apostle Paul...

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
- 1 Corinthians 10:31

"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ."
- Colossians 3:23-24

May God be glorified.

2 Comments:

Blogger emeryz said...

Agreed! We can often times get carried away and so tired out from work. In fact, that Colossians 3:23 verse is what I put on my computer desktop everyday to remind myself that work is also our calling. :) To be a witness for God at the workplace :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger dust and ashes said...

Hey that's a great idea.. I think I'll put that verse on my screen as well. :)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home