Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to my readers.. if any! ;)

Considering the number of blog posts I generate per year, I'm pretty shocked that you somehow found out about this blog and are actually reading this right now. :)

My sister asked me the other day why I don't blog as often as I should. Good question. I guess it just takes a lot of energy to put down my thoughts into words. Or perhaps I'm just not built for the spontaneity to transform thoughts into words that blogging requires.

Actually I'm not sure if spontaneity is a good thing. Recently I learned that our spiritual gifts should be used to build up the church.. although technically there is no "gift of blogging", I still think that blogging should be used for building up the church as well. That's why I feel the need to blog in a way that will hopefully encourage the reader, if I were to blog at all (see also Justin Taylor's post "Think Before You Post").

Having said that, hopefully this year I'll be able to increase the number of posts. Have a great new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home